Auto Accident Attorney
At the Law Offices of Lyons & Lyons in Visalia, CA, we handle all the various kinds and types of motor vehicle accidents and the injuries that arise from them. Regardless of the nature of your accident or the extent of your damages and injury, we will provide you with the straightforward answers and reliable legal guidance that you need in order to make a good decision and protect your interests. Call the Law Office of Lyons & Lyons at (559) 636-8122 for a FREE Consultation.
We offer caring personal service and aggressive representation for seriously injured car accident victims within California’s Central Valley in the Tulare, Kings and Fresno County area. We step in to ensure and protect your legal rights when there is a serious car accident injury, such as:
- Herniated Disc & Disc Bulge are also known in the medical community as ruptured disc and bulging disc injuries. Due to the very powerful g-forces involved in any high speed or low speed crash, the human spinal column will sometimes come out of place and result in a ruptured disc.
- Neck injury including whiplash and other soft tissue damage as well as more serious injuries like a broken neck.
- Back injury from strain or sprain, to ruptured or herniated discs, broken back or spinal dislocation injuries.
- Spinal cord injury resulting in partial paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia or nerve damage and chronic pain.
- Traumatic brain injury resulting in temporary or permanent brain damage, concussion, amnesia, coma or even death.
- Injury to the arm or leg, including broken bones, damaged knees, dislocated or torn shoulder and partial or total amputation.
- Burns, scars and disfigurement requiring plastic or reconstructive surgery and impacting your long-term enjoyment of life.
- Loss of vision due to eye injury.
WARNING: ALWAYS SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION AFTER GETTING INTO A CAR OR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
Many people who get in a car crash immediately get a rush of adrenaline. Adrenaline may cause a feeling of euphoria that covers up the pain of serious injuries. Many people confuse this response with being healthy and then assume they have not really been injured. But later, after the adrenaline wears off, many auto accident victims will notice severe pain in their backs, feet, legs, or hands for example. Trying to pretend everything is O.K. will often exacerbate the spinal cord injury and make things much worse. This is how insurance companies justify not paying on many valid claims. And this is why you need to immediately seek medical attention after a motor vehicle collision. If you are reading this and either you or a loved one have recently been involved in an automobile accident, but have not yet gone to see a medical professional, do so now.
Auto & Motorcycle Accident Insurance Claims: Beware of Insurance Companies
Keep in mind that the insurance company for the other side is not your friend. Actually, no insurance company is your friend, except when they are asking you for your business and premium payments. The insurance adjusters will almost always try to get you to make recorded statements or sign paperwork that can limit your ability to receive full and fair compensation for your damages and injury. You should not let them do this.
It is very common for an insurance company to put their financial interests in front of yours and try to get a quick, cheap settlement. You cannot allow yourself to fall for their tricks. REMEMBER: No one can make you sign anything that you do not want to sign. Similarly, no one can record a conversation with you without your permission. So do not do so unless and until you have consulted with an attorney who is there to represent your interests, rather than the insurance company’s.
To preserve your rights, it is of the utmost importance that you do not discuss the facts of your case or sign any documents until and unless you have talked to an experienced personal injury attorney who is there to represent you, not the insurance company. The law offices of the Lyons Law Firm will step in and will fight to protect you from all the insurance companies, and put your interests first.
We understand the physical pain and suffering an accident victim has to endure. We understand the emotional pain, agony and financial strain put on people’s families as a result of such accidents. The personal injury attorneys at Lyons & Lyons take a serious approach to the total financial impact of the injury, including loss of earning (both present and future earning capacity), pain and suffering, mental anguish, medical bills, property damage and other out-of-pocket expenses, and will fight vigorously for you to obtain all the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured, and would like to discuss your legal remedies, call us at (559) 636-8122 for a FREE consultation. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request for your convenience.